Google Groups

render to pdf with page breaks?

Greg Lappen Apr 21, 2012 5:09 PM
Posted in group: phantomjs
Hello,

First off, phantomjs rocks.  I'm looking for a solution for converting web pages to pdf, but I can imagine all kinds of interesting uses for this!  Anyway, here's my real question:

Has anyone had success using phantomjs to render pages to pdf with page breaks?  In other words,I'd like to use the standard css page-break-before, page-break-after, page-break-inside rules to get some control over where pages are breaking - right now it seems that phantomjs ignores them.  Is this a know issue, or is it expected to generally work?

Thanks again,

Greg