Google Groups

Re: Who is working on high performance threadsafe mutable data structures in Haskell?

Prabhat Totoo Oct 28, 2011 6:51 AM
Posted in group: parallel-haskell
As i mentioned before, i'm looking into inherently parallel data structures for my phd. Okasaki's book on purely functional data structures has quite a few implementations of these structures (though sequential). As a starting point, i'll look into concurrent/parallel impl of his deque implementation. I've been experimenting with par monad as well. I could possibly help here.

I would be happy to collaborate with anyone working in the same/relating direction.