Google Groups

Re: Bluetooh on ICS

VH Jan 18, 2012 7:21 AM
Posted in group: pandaboard
I got the problem, need to resolve the same (sorry for the post before
looking into all the error messages).
The problem is that, app is not able to get the rfkill and hence it is
not enabling the Bluetooth. I think this is part of the UIM and I have
not yet integrated the wpan. I hope this will resolve the issue.

If any one has some more inputs, please suggest the same

-VH