Google Groups

GPIO use

e3bble Nov 30, 2011 9:30 PM
Posted in group: pandaboard
Hi all,
I try to use GPIO from ubuntu(11.04), but only one I can use is
gpio_138.

I tray change OMAPxxxxxxx.c file to set some GPIO (set mode from M0 to
M2 or M3, M4 depend on pin) and create new MLO,
then change OMAPxxxxxxx.h file to set some GPIO (set mode from M0 to
M2 or M3, M4 depend on pin)  too, and create new u-boot.bin.

then create boot SD from linux and change in boot partition MLO and u-
boot files with new one which I was created.

After it I boot my pandabord REV A1 and get same resultant, work only
one GPIO_138...

Where are may mistakes?

I need to read encoder signals ( 2 channels 360 imp. per rot. and 1500
rot per min.)  and idea are to read accurate speed on each impulse.(by
calculating time between impulses)

Help someone :)