Google Groups

Re: [pandaboard] Re: LCD interface with Panda

User Jun 24, 2011 12:05 PM
Posted in group: pandaboard
I have a LCD board that will work with the Panda/Beagle and
BeagleBoard xM available with a Sunlight visible 7", 4.3" or a
4.8" (special order) LCD. The Panda/xM versions are not listed
yet but may be order by sending a mail to the contact address.

You can see pictures of the 7" LCD on the Panda here:

http://www.hy-research.com/panda/demo.html

--
Hunyue Yau
http://www.hy-research.com/