Google Groups

Re: [pandaboard] compilling and load ICS into pandaboard ES

Vladimir Olovyannikov Mar 19, 2012 9:52 AM
Posted in group: pandaboard
Hi VJ,
It seems that master AOSP branch is broken if you build under Ubuntu 10.04LTS 64 bit for now.
I am getting Error 127 building for Pandaboard ES as following:
host C: emulator <= external/qemu/android/main-emulator.c
prebuilts/tools/gcc-sdk/gcc: line 40: prebuilts/tools/gcc-sdk/../../gcc/linux-x86/host/i686-linux-glibc2.7-4.6/bin/i686-linux-gcc: No such file or directory
make: *** [out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/emulator_intermediates/android/main-emulator.o] Error 127

Vladimir.

On Sunday, 18 March 2012 21:07:07 UTC-7, VJ wrote:
Those instructions build AOSP fs. You need the cross compiler if you are building the kernel from source.
On AOSP master there is a pre-built kernel. In any case look at: http://omappedia.org/wiki/Android_Panda_Build_Source

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: panda...@googlegroups.com [mailto:panda...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Chirag Shah
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:44 AM
To: pandaboard
Subject: [pandaboard] compilling and load ICS into pandaboard ES

hi all,
I am trying to cross compile and load ICS into my pandaboard ES. I am
following steps from source.android.com but i never find a step to
load toolchain and set path of if. so i am curious how compilation
scripts will know which tool chain tobe used to compile source for my
pandaboard?

I am realy struglling with setting environment and compiling/loading
ICS into pandaboard. so i wanted to confirm that source.android.com is
missing steps to mention about it or i do not understand process
exactly?

is this the reliable link (source.android.com) to follow to setup and
load ICS into pandaboard if i am doing it for the first time?

Regards,
chirag shah