Google Groups

Re: [pandaboard] Re: Announcing: PandaBoard ES

Jacques Bride Nov 18, 2011 12:25 PM
Posted in group: pandaboard
Hello

more general question: is it possible to fly with a pandaboard in cabin luggages? I have to travel to the USA soon, I do not want to put my board inside the baggage hold as they are not very careful with bags at airports. However, I do not want to have it confiscated when I enter the plane through the control....

Thanks
Jacques

2011/11/18 Tatsuya Kawano <tatsu...@gmail.com>
Hi,

I live in Japan and I asked DigiKey Japan for PandaBoard ES
availability in Japan. I got similar reply from them; they are
currently unable to export it from the US.

We can get the original PandaBoard in Japan, so I'm hoping ES will
soon become available too.

Thanks,
Tatsuya

--