Google Groups

Re: [pandaboard] Re: Announcing: PandaBoard ES

Jacques Bride Nov 18, 2011 12:25 PM
Posted in group: pandaboard

more general question: is it possible to fly with a pandaboard in cabin luggages? I have to travel to the USA soon, I do not want to put my board inside the baggage hold as they are not very careful with bags at airports. However, I do not want to have it confiscated when I enter the plane through the control....

2011/11/18 Tatsuya Kawano <>

I live in Japan and I asked DigiKey Japan for PandaBoard ES
availability in Japan. I got similar reply from them; they are
currently unable to export it from the US.

We can get the original PandaBoard in Japan, so I'm hoping ES will
soon become available too.

Tatsuya Kawano (Mr.)
Tokyo, Japan