Google Groups

Re: PANDA 0.2.0 released! (Now with search notifications!)

Christopher Groskopf Jun 11, 2012 7:12 AM
Posted in group: PANDA Project Users
A bug was found in 0.1.4 to 0.2.0 migration script, as reported here:

This has now been fixed and will not require an updated release. If you haven't yet run the upgrade you can safely ignore this. If you ran the upgrade on Friday or over the weekend please run the few commands detailed on that thread. If anyone needs any help with this I'll be happy to walk them through it.

Best,
Chris

On Friday, June 8, 2012 8:37:51 AM UTC-5, Christopher Groskopf wrote:
Hey PANDA fans,

We've got a very special 0.2.0 big feature release for you today, which we've written about on the PBS IdeaLab blog:

In addition to search notifications, this release also fixes a myriad of bugs, including some long-standing ones. For the blow-by-blow see our CHANGELOG:

This is a recommended upgrade for all PANDA users. For upgrade instructions, please see:

As always, let us know if you run into any problems and if you have any feedback on the new feature!

Your PANDA wrangler,
Chris