Google Groups

Re: Version 0.1.2 released!

Christopher Groskopf Apr 23, 2012 6:34 AM
Posted in group: PANDA Project Users
Sharon,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

There is currently no way to revert back to an early version, or I should say there is no prescribed way. It's technical possible, but there is no automation and I wouldn't recommend it. If it's crucial that you continue testing on a micro and don't mind giving me HTTP & SSH access to your PANDA I can try to tune it down so it will be functional on that hardware, but it would be a short-term fix at best.

Chris

On Friday, April 20, 2012 5:15:30 PM UTC-5, Sharon Machlis wrote:

Meanwhile, is there a way to revert back to 1.0? I'm finding 1.2 on a
micro instance to be pretty much unusable, even with a small amount of
data. I can't ask our research manager to test it like this, and I'm
not ready to ask for a budget commitment for a larger instance until
people have tried it out and know they find it useful. If and when we
wanted to use it for our newsroom, I'd upgrade to the current version
and a small instance.