Google Groups

Re: [p2pu-community] Re: Thunderbird / Mozilla Open Badges

Jos Jun 18, 2012 4:57 AM
Posted in group: P2PU Community
Hey Mick, it looks great. I'm not a designer either and the video was
recorded after a couple of hours playing with inkscape, so I'm sure
there's a lot to improve there too. I would not be offended either if
someone comes with better tips or a simpler video! :)