Google Groups

Re: [p2pu-community] Re: Thunderbird / Mozilla Open Badges

Vanessa Gennarelli Jun 15, 2012 8:05 AM
Posted in group: P2PU Community
Hi Mick, I've checked with Dirk, and you can now send badges to the OBI backpack: https://p2pu.org/en/profile/edit/badges/

Thanks, and bon weekend, Vanessa

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 7:37 AM, mick fuzz <mick...@clearerchannel.org> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Jos Flores <josmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Mick,
> sure , there is a challenge for that! ;)
> Have a look at https://p2pu.org/en/groups/how-do-i-make-a-badge/
> Not sure it's a 100% finished but will give you a good idea of the
> process, and we provide templates for inkscape and instructions on how
> to get it done. Shout if you need any help!
>
> Regarding the set of security badges; will let someone else reply to
> that (but you can always go for one and see how it evolves).

great, thanks for the tip!

Mick

Vanessa Gennarelli
Learning Lead, Peer 2 Peer University