Google Groups

Re: [p2pu-community] Re: Thunderbird / Mozilla Open Badges

Vanessa Gennarelli Jun 15, 2012 8:05 AM
Posted in group: P2PU Community
Hi Mick, I've checked with Dirk, and you can now send badges to the OBI backpack:

Thanks, and bon weekend, Vanessa

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 7:37 AM, mick fuzz <> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Jos Flores <> wrote:
> Hey Mick,
> sure , there is a challenge for that! ;)
> Have a look at
> Not sure it's a 100% finished but will give you a good idea of the
> process, and we provide templates for inkscape and instructions on how
> to get it done. Shout if you need any help!
> Regarding the set of security badges; will let someone else reply to
> that (but you can always go for one and see how it evolves).

great, thanks for the tip!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "P2PU Community" group. Please stick to the ground rules:

Specific topics such as research, web development and course design are discussed in separate working groups:

Vanessa Gennarelli
Learning Lead, Peer 2 Peer University