Google Groups

Re: [p2pu-community] Metrics for P2PU

Zac Chase Aug 8, 2012 11:25 AM
Posted in group: P2PU Community
Dirk & José,

I agree on the difficulties of interpretation, and I don't see it as an idea killer. It only points to the need for sophistication in the drafting of the survey questions. Undoubtably, this is going to return way more qualitative data than quantitative, and I think that's exactly what we want when asking "Why?", right?

- Zac

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Jos Flores <josmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is a great idea indeed; if they get on well, the course will be
better. If they don't, competition will make both courses better too!
:)

cheers,
José

twitter: MrChase