Google Groups

Re: [oss-uk-health] Interfaces and Feeds cost

Joseph Dal Molin Feb 12, 2012 12:48 PM
Posted in group: oss-uk-health
Yes of course one could try to...but imagine this having to be done
literally thousands of times across a health system. It's this sort of
integration "tax" plus the difficulty of anticipating all your future
integration needs that has made it difficult to establish integrated
health ecosystems... and thereby creating barriers to accelerating
evidence based continuous improvement.

Joseph Dal Molin
President, E-cology Corp.
Tel: +1.416.232.1206