Google Groups

Re: Populate eSignform from external web app

geoman Oct 14, 2011 3:57 PM
Posted in group: Open eSignForms Developers
Thanks for offering but I.m sure there's no need to request an
enhancement.  I'm sure the product works just fine the way it is.
Your last statement seems closer to what I want to do though.  I'll
try another angle...  Let's say I already had the data on the server
side in a java object.  Instead of re-posting the data through the web
via HTTPS to the "start URL", is there a way to start the transaction
from the server side, from Java, then push the data from my Java Bean
(already populated with data) into the "transaction data object"? I
guess you could say, I want to *inject* data into the transaction data
object *after* the transaction has been started but *before* the first
form is rendered to the client's browser.