Google Groups

Re: [openbadges] Re: Academic journal articles on Open Badges?

Anya Shyrokova Jul 11, 2012 12:03 PM
Posted in group: OpenBadges
Hi all,

I've been going through and re-reading some threads for my own research and came upon the link below. It doesn't seem to be working for me. Does anyone know the original name of the paper so I can go back and find it?

Thanks very much!

- Anya

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Carla Casilli, Open Badges Project Lead <> wrote:
Hey Doug,

It's a little early for academic articles on Open Badges given their relative newness; however, digital badges might present more reference points. One recently publishes and pretty darn fascinating research article on credentials just came out of Georgetown University: And while Open Badges is not specifically mentioned and it's not all peaches and cream—especially for women—it's still pretty great news for alternative credentialing in general.