Google Groups

Re: OMAC 2.0: What iOS DAWs need to implement to have fun with synth apps via virtual Core MIDI

Dave [WhiteNoiseAudio] Nov 4, 2011 11:04 AM
Posted in group: Open Music App Collaboration
Genome is adding support for listening to Song Position / Song
Continue messages in the next version, along with program change
messages. It implements a lot of what you mention already, more stuff
like Pan / Volume in a mixer type interface is stuff I'd like to add
in the future. All this stuff is nice, but right now there aren't a
whole lot of apps that support all these messages yet, so I'm not sure
I would call them 'must have' features.

-Dave