Google Groups

How to debug the cause of low snrMin and collision

Andrew Hardy Apr 25, 2012 3:58 PM
Posted in group: OMNeT++ Users
I have been getting this problem now for some time and I realise there
are valid reasons for getting this, but I cannot see those reasons
and I am looking for some guidance on how to go about properly debugging
this so I can see 'exactly'
why a single pkt after a 2s break arrived at one node with snrMin 6000
and another at equal distance snrMin < 1

I am not suggested that there isn't something I MAY be doing wrong but I
need to get to the bottom of it if at all possible

Important Notice: the information in this email and any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you should delete it from your system immediately without disclosing its contents elsewhere and advise the sender by returning the email or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the email. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Liverpool John Moores University.