Google Groups

RE: [Omnetpp-l] Problem with HandoverNetworkTwoBSandMS example in inetmanet

Alfonso Ariza Quintana Apr 3, 2012 3:19 AM
Posted in group: OMNeT++ Users
I can't reproduce the problem

Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:45:48 -0700
From: koukour...@hotmail.com
To: omn...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Omnetpp-l] Problem with HandoverNetworkTwoBSandMS example in inetmanet

Hi I got this message while running the example HandoverNetworkTwoBSandMS.ms21:

" Error in module(cComoundModule)
HandoverNetworkTwoBSandMS.ms1(id=2) during
network setup:Class "WIMAXQoSTrafficGenerator"
not found -- perhaps its code was not linked in, or
the class wasn't registered with Register_Class(), or
in the case of modules and channels, with
Define_Module()/Define_Channel(). "

And my Running simulation is stuck at 50%

I can't really understand what cause this problem.
How can I solve it?

Thanks
Mike