Google Groups

Plotting Vectors Problem

Abdullah Orman Feb 29, 2012 2:43 PM
Posted in group: OMNeT++ Users
Hi Everyone.

A simulation of 15 seconds: 10500  UDP packet is forwarded to a total of 5 different applications. I would like to plot graphic : queueLength:vector. But there is a problem appearing window. It says' Evaluating the dataset ... has encountered a problem.
"An error occurred during processing dataset. Invalid vector file syntax: missing columns, net ............... vec, offset 273 357"

How can I solve the problem?
Would you suggest another method, just me?
"The R Project for Statistical Computing" Is there a use? Would you recommend? Can solve my problem with the R Project?