Google Groups

Re: [Omnetpp-l] loadbalncing in olsr

Manojkumar Annamraju Apr 5, 2012 7:34 AM
Posted in group: omnetpp
yes i get the lastpublishcapcity,the value is fixed it is not consuming the energy.how to reduce the energy value while forwarding the packet of the node

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Alfonso Ariza Quintana <aari...@hotmail.com> wrote:
the parameters exist in InetSimpleBattery I have just checked, but the radio module must inform to the battery module the consume in every state (idle, transmission, reception ...)

Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 19:32:25 +0530

Subject: Re: [Omnetpp-l] loadbalncing in olsr
From: manoj8a...@gmail.com
To: omn...@googlegroups.com

hi sir, i included the battery module ,and in inspect objects i am not finding the lastmodulecapacity parameter .pls help me how to find the  host power while running.pls help me................

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Alfonso Ariza Quintana <aari...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You can't include the battery module in run time, must be included in the node definition

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:09:45 +0530

From: manoj8a...@gmail.com
To: omn...@googlegroups.com

sir can you tell me how to include batterymodule at runtime .pls tell me .....

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Alfonso Ariza Quintana <aari...@hotmail.com> wrote:
The battery module must be included in the node definition, you can't included the battery model in run time

Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:25:00 +0530

From: manoj8a...@gmail.com
To: omn...@googlegroups.com

hi alfonso, i am not getting the battery module please help  me how to enter into the batterymodule at runtime

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Alfonso Ariza Quintana <aari...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Open the Battery module and search the parameter lastPublishCapacity

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:21:36 +0530

From: manoj8a...@gmail.com
To: omn...@googlegroups.com

alfonso i am using AnalysisEnergy module in my adhochost,i am using olsr protocol and while running the my network ,how can i findout the energy of the host.

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Alfonso Ariza Quintana <aari...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The battery module shows in the IDE the residual energy. Open the battery module and search the parameter
lastPublishCapacity