Google Groups

Re: Veins Error

Emmanuel Apr 2, 2012 2:03 AM
Posted in group: omnetpp
Thanks to all,
I have disabled my firewall but still no way out. I am working on installing on Ubuntu any tutorials as to building and installing veins on Ubuntu,

Thanks

On Saturday, March 31, 2012 4:12:40 PM UTC+3, Emmanuel wrote:
Hello,
I I am following the tutorials on vein all the steps works correctly however the last stage testing Veins leads the program bein crushed uppon running. I refer to the FAQ and saw that i needed to check my personal firewall,I  allowed my personal firewall through port 9999 but when i run the sumo-launchd.py file it keeps listening on port 9999 forever,  as shown below . Please help me out with steps i can take to correct this error.

emma@emma-PC /c/Users/emma/src
$ /c/Users/emma/src/veins-2.0-rc1/sumo-launchd.py  -vv  -c  /c/Users/emma
/src/sumo-0.13.1/bin/sumo.exe
Logging to c:/Users/wiseborn/src/sumo-0.13.1/bin/sumo.exe
Listening on port 9999

Thank you!