Google Groups

Re: [omeka-dev] image size with lightbox

Jeremy Boggs Sep 15, 2011 5:37 PM
Posted in group: Omeka Dev
It sounds like your linking to, or using, the square thumbnail for the file instead of the fullsize. I'm not entirely certain though, without looking at a page where you've implemented this, or without looking at the code your using to generate the lightbox. Can you share either or both of those?