Google Groups

Re: Delete Page cause error in Exhibitbuilder with Omeka 1.5

nancym Apr 26, 2012 7:31 AM
Posted in group: Omeka Dev
More information:
When I tried to delete a page it ask me two times:
Are you sure you want to delete this page.
every time I say yes but it ask the second time.
then it gave me a message with title error and next line said:

Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs and a check box
next to it. I tried to check it one time then repeat the scenario but
it did not make a difference.

thanks
Nancy