Google Groups

Re: type_conv/ocaml4 release

Yury Sep 6, 2012 3:55 PM
Posted in group: ocaml-core
Hi Markus,

A few of your sexplib changes didn't make it into this release, and I'll take a look at your patch queue to see what else we're missing. But I've been building and testing on Mac OS X. I'll see if I can recreate Anil's missing symbol problem (I haven't been testing with 3.12.1)

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Markus Mottl <markus...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thursday, September 6, 2012, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
The warnings are due to unused variables,

You might also want to apply my Bitbucket patch queue for ocaml-core.  The resulting tree should build fine on Mac OS X, fixes a couple of bugs, and adds some useful features.

Regards,
Markus

--
Markus Mottl        http://www.ocaml.info        markus...@gmail.com