Google Groups

Re: type_conv/ocaml4 release

Anil Madhavapeddy Sep 6, 2012 3:54 PM
Posted in group: ocaml-core
On 6 Sep 2012, at 15:42, Markus Mottl <markus...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, September 6, 2012, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
The warnings are due to unused variables,

You might also want to apply my Bitbucket patch queue for ocaml-core.  The resulting tree should build fine on Mac OS X, fixes a couple of bugs, and adds some useful features.

I'm a bit confused by all the patch queues up on Bitbucket (forgive me if this has been covered before on the list!)

Is this the correct one?

The pre-release tarballs aren't on Bitbucket yet, and the repository-splitting script has to be run by Yury, so it's got to be applied manually too I think.  I only use the individual Core tarballs since other packages depend on them (mainly type_conv).

-anil