Google Groups

Re: type_conv/ocaml4 release

Anil Madhavapeddy Sep 6, 2012 4:12 PM
Posted in group: ocaml-core
Spot on... looks like OPAM might be leaking an environment variable that is pointing to the wrong DLL stubs directory after a compiler switch.  Should be easy to fix.

Sorry about that; I'll clean up the 25 different OCaml installations I have and do a more fresh build as soon as I get a chance!

-anil

On 6 Sep 2012, at 16:09, Yury Sulsky <yury....@gmail.com> wrote:

Ah, okay. Anil, it looks like there might be some mixup in your install. The string "caml_hash_mix_double" only appears ocaml-4.00, but nowhere in ocaml-3.12.
Also, I was confused. It turned out I was testing with 3.12.1 on Mac OS after all, which is why I didn't catch that unused value warning. I'll install and test with 4.00 on a Mac tomorrow.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Yury Sulsky <yury....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Markus,

A few of your sexplib changes didn't make it into this release, and I'll take a look at your patch queue to see what else we're missing. But I've been building and testing on Mac OS X. I'll see if I can recreate Anil's missing symbol problem (I haven't been testing with 3.12.1)

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Markus Mottl <markus...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thursday, September 6, 2012, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
The warnings are due to unused variables,

You might also want to apply my Bitbucket patch queue for ocaml-core.  The resulting tree should build fine on Mac OS X, fixes a couple of bugs, and adds some useful features.

Regards,
Markus

--
Markus Mottl        http://www.ocaml.info        markus...@gmail.com