Google Groups

Re: Moderator's spam report for objects-...@googlegroups.com

Avdi Grimm Apr 26, 2012 12:26 PM
Posted in group: Objects on Rails
Manuel,

I'm passing this on to my assistant, she'll take care of it. Cheers!

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:28 AM, <objects-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
This message is being sent to you because you are a moderator of the group objects-on-rails.

The following suspicious messages were sent to your group, but are being held in your moderation queue because they are classified as likely spam messages.

If you take no action, all the messages below will be discarded automatically as spam.

However, if you see any messages that are not spam below, you may approve them individually by going to:

http://groups.google.com/group/objects-on-rails/pendmsg

Please do not mark this notification as spam; this is a service for group moderators. If you do not wish to receive these notifications in the future, you may change your preferences by going to:

http://groups.google.com/group/objects-on-rails/manage_post

------- 1 of 1  -------
Subject: Re: Current Book Status
From: "Manuel Vidaurre (Gmail)" <manuel....@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 22 08:15PM -0500

Could you send me again the link Please?

Thanks

Manuel

Sent from my iPad

Approve: http://groups.google.com/group/objects-on-rails/pendmsg?view=full&pending_id=1128142508063261868

For more information about this message, please visit:
http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=165806

--
Avdi Grimm
http://avdi.org