Google Groups

Re: Volunteers needed for FigLeaf and Exhibit gems

Patrick Mulder Apr 20, 2012 10:44 AM
Posted in group: Objects on Rails
speaking for myself, I was quite busy with other thing. That first demo looks interesting. I am not sure how to exhibit JSON or use it to centralize if ... then variations for exhibition in different contexts. maybe I'll play with it in the weekend.

Am 20.04.2012 um 15:30 schrieb Guilherme Cirne <gci...@gmail.com>:

Has the work on implementing the exhibit pattern started?

I'm asking because I ran into this today: https://github.com/Najaf/exhibitionist

Cheers

On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:50:46 AM UTC-3, Mark Wilden wrote:
From the perspective of the museum programming world, I would call it DisplayCase.

///ark

Mark Wilden
Web Applications Developer