Google Groups

PHP setAssertionCredentials

spacewrench Apr 13, 2012 10:31 PM
Posted in group: Developer Forum for Google API Access using OAuth2
The PHP example code calls setAssertionCredentials() on an apiClient object. Only problem is, there is no such method (as far as grep & I can determine).  Searching the group for that function name only turns up one message (Python-related); surely I can't be the only person using PHP?

(I'd appreciate being warned off of this project if it won't work [yet]: JS on browser contacts server, gets customized OAuth2 URL, JS accesses URL to retrieve non-public document from Cloud Storage using CORS.  Any problems?)

Thanks!