Google Groups

Re: auth via service account leads to api response "forbidden"

Fex Mar 29, 2012 1:29 AM
Posted in group: Developer Forum for Google API Access using OAuth2
Thank you for the clarification. I was misleaded by the api documentation, wich clearly states support for bearer auth header:
Am Donnerstag, 29. März 2012 07:55:10 UTC+2 schrieb Justin Smith:
Unfortunately Service Accounts aren't supported by all Google APIs. We're working to enable it more broadly.

The APIs listed on the blogpost are the only ones that work with Service Accounts today.

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 4:38:33 PM UTC-7, Eric Haskins wrote:
I have been told in the AdSense management API group anything that is tied to a user account AdSense ,Calender , user info is not supported via service accounts. We are a Google partner and need to query our stats and earnings but are forced to use the installed app version.

I mentioned in the AdSense group its easier to process a credit card txn with authorize.net than it is to access statistics with Google :-)

Eric Haskins