Google Groups

Re: [oauth2-dev] invalid grant error using service account

Breno de Medeiros Jul 18, 2012 1:37 PM
Posted in group: Developer Forum for Google API Access using OAuth2
Are you performing these refresh-for-access token requests in batch over a very short time period?

Try adding a few seconds delay after receiving the first error -- it maybe that your code is being rate-throttled and if so, slowing down the rate of requests should do the trick.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Tyler Tallman <dspit...@gmail.com> wrote:
It seems this error is intermittent.
we upload several files to google drive and the 5 or 6th will fail giving an
AccessTokenRefreshError: invalid_grant

all subsequent requests give us a
AccessTokenRefreshError: Invalid response 403

we are using google-api-python-client 1.0c2

any help would be appreciated

--Breno