Google Groups

Meeting May 29th, Presenters needed

cartkev May 26, 2012 9:40 AM
Posted in group: Ogden Area Linux Users Group
Hey guys, our meeting is coming up next week, May 29th. We need a
speaker or two. Ideas: new things you've learned, projects you're
following, or showing off something you've created yourself.

We meet on the last Tuesday every month at 7:00pm at the following

Divergent Logic (upstairs)
201 East 2150 North, Suite C
Layton, Utah 84041,+84041

As a reminder, more information about the Ogden Area Linux User Group
schedules, maps, and future and past topics is available on our Google
Group page at <>. Also feel free to join us via IRC
Freenode in #oalug -- we have cloaks available for members.