Google Groups

RE: [oalug] Utopia - was Meeting May 29th, Presenters needed

Shane Rose May 29, 2012 9:34 AM
Posted in group: Ogden Area Linux Users Group

I can get 100 meg connection at my house right now from Comcast, so I think I will stick with them.

I know you can get faster with Utopia, but they are still 2 years out…then you have to pay the $3000 fee to get it from the street to your house.

Thank you,

Shane Rose

DCM Connects

Phone : 801-589-9552