Google Groups

Re: [null] syn-flood simulation tools

webDEViL Jun 14, 2012 8:20 AM
Posted in group: null
Seriously, GUI !!
Best of the luck with the DoS man!

On Thursday, June 14, 2012, Dayal wrote:
use netscan tool for windows. It allows to send custom TCP packets, so that we can send TCP packets with SYN flag set to 1.

Also refer hping utility in linux which also allows same functionality.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Veman <vemansinn@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
I am looking for any good tools which can simulate syn-flood attack.
Preferable looking for GUI tools on windows/Linux.
please share the tools info if you have know or used them...

--
Get ready for the Dilli Shakedown!
nullcon security conference Delhi Sept 26-29th 2012

null - Spreading the right Information

With Regards

Dayal

--
Get ready for the Dilli Shakedown!
nullcon security conference Delhi Sept 26-29th 2012
http://nullcon.net

null - Spreading the right Information

Regards,
webDEViL