Google Groups

Re: [node-dev] extension for database

Tim Caswell Apr 12, 2012 11:51 AM
Posted in group: nodejs-dev
This list is for discussing development of node itself.

The main nodejs list is for people using node including developing libraries for node (like database drivers/clients).

I personally don't know of any drizzle interfaces with node, but there might be something already.  Search the npm repository or ask on the main list.

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:31 PM, denis boyun <denis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys. I have some questions and need your help. I'm a development
from databases drizzle project.  There is a problem I need to
implement : manipulate tables in the database from within JavaScript
code(var results = DB.execute("SELECT * FROM sometable;").  Google to
led me to you. How to started with my project? Maybe some links,
manuals or idea how to implement it? Thank you. I will glad for any
help.