Google Groups

Re: [node-dev] proposal for new field in package.json (shims)

richtera May 4, 2012 10:25 AM
Posted in group: nodejs-dev
I was thinking if something like mongoose being shimmed. Your example
makes sense. A shim for a database module is very much up to the
system architecture. Shimming something like crypto really makes sense
in your design. So i agree to lean toward it being a good idea. Just
needs some exception (maybe plugin ability.)
Andy

Sent from my iPhone