Google Groups

Re: Neo4J ID Recycling

Cres Feb 8, 2012 5:31 AM
Posted in group: Neo4j
Hi Peter,
yes, I will.
I was wondering though, if you could possibly verify with Matthias
whether I'm also correct about ID-recycling possibly occurring for IDs
which were freed during the same run? as I mentioned in the original
question, I've seen some who claim otherwise, but I think they're
mistaken (even though I'd be happy if this was actually the case,
since then I could "ignore" the ID recycling mechanism for my
purposes...)

Thanks,
Ran.