Google Groups

MVSP Java library oddity...

geneb May 4, 2012 7:53 AM
Posted in group: Pick and MultiValue Databases
I've worked pretty extensively with the .Net MVSP library for v9 of D3.
It's a rather sparse, but very nice library.

I find myself needing to write an interface to allow a JBoss system to
access our D3 customer info, so I grabbed the MVSP Java library.

In writing a test app I discover that the MVString class has only an
extract method, no insert nor replace method.  The .Net class library
equivalent does have these methods.

Am I missing something or did TigerLogic _really_ screw up on this one?

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby.  Geeks collect hobbies.

Buying desktop hardware and installing a server OS doesn't make a
server-class system any more than sitting in a puddle makes you a duck.
[Cipher in a.s.r]