Google Groups

Re: [mqtt] .NET and MQTT

Andy Piper Apr 9, 2012 4:04 AM
Posted in group: MQTT
I agree that the place for something like this would have to start off as being the wiki - primarily because I don't have time to go through the list on the Software page to try to test everything. We've got the start for such a page for server implementations http://mqtt.org/wiki/doku.php/server_support - that needs a lot of expansion.

I think the client version would need to show which levels of QoS are supported, whether MQTT v3.1 authentication is supported, the last known good date / version number, language/platform specific issues (e.g. does a C# client work on Mono), etc.

Thanks for your support and contributions!

Andy

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk