Google Groups

Re: Return of the padlock icon (re: bug 742419)

beltzner Apr 25, 2012 9:05 AM
Posted in group: mozilla.dev.apps.firefox
I'd actually appreciate it if people didn't hijack this thread, quite honestly. I'm not complaining about the process, nor the change itself, I'm asking for the designers and those responsible for bringing about the change to help me understand if they'd considered the impact of returning to the lock metaphor, and to share their thoughts on that.

The other points are all variously valid and interesting, but not what I'm looking for, and I'd appreciate it if we kept this thread on topic to the original question.

Thanks!

cheers,
mike