Google Groups

Re: New Prospector search experiment with navigation

Girish Mony May 22, 2012 10:37 PM
Posted in group: mozilla-labs

Wonderful add on.  No issues as I tried it.  I have a suggestion.

Is it possible to add Firefox history with this, so that users can also gets link suggestions from non popular sites which they visit often?

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Edward Lee <> wrote:
Check out our new Prospector experiment with navigational search. This
time we implemented a closer integration between FireFox and a search
engine (blekko). This addon shows icons against search suggestions
that blekko search engine believes navigational.

Detailed description is posted on the blog:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mozilla-labs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Girish Mony