Google Groups

Re: Add-on Builder update for SDK 1.4 coming soon!

Daniel Jan 20, 2012 11:47 AM
Posted in group: mozilla-labs-jetpack
Oh sorry, Dennis (and others) I did mean SDK 1.4 would be available on the 25th - I was suffering from some form of calendar dyslexia :(

As dcm noted, we do not need to repack for 1.4, but 1.5 will require repacks. Being that the bulk of the changes we needed to implement in the Builder to for compatibility with 1.4+ versions of the SDK, the Builder should again be in sync with new SDK version releases. Let me know if you have any further questions.

- Daniel