Google Groups

Re: [Moo] Executing JS on squeezebox content load.

Rolf Langenhuijzen Apr 25, 2012 11:46 AM
Posted in group: MooTools Users
can you create a fiddle of it at

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 1:45:54 PM UTC+2, DataShuttle wrote:
Sorry for the lack of context.

A squeezebox is a light box modal used by Moo 1.2+.  The content of which is dynamically loaded via a Moo request.

As it turns out, none of the events appear to fire after the content is loaded. I need to hide some of the loaded squeezebox elements based on a HTML select box setting, which also loads as content.

So, I need an event to trigger on this squeezebox content on load.

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:47:40 AM UTC-7, Arian Stolwijk wrote:
You need to give more context than this.
What is sqeezebox, which version, which mootools version, some link, example code (

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 5:59 PM, DataShuttle <> wrote:
Once the squeezebox content is loaded, execute some JS.  Anyone have a way to do this?