Google Groups

Re: [mongodb-user] fetch data inside map/reduce

Martinus Martinus Apr 29, 2012 8:25 PM
Posted in group: mongodb-user
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your explanation. During the map phase I need to get documents from another collection which refer by the DBRef on my current collection where I do the map/reduce. Is there any other way to get this documents from another collection inside map/reduce function?

Thanks.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Scott Hernandez <scotthe...@gmail.com> wrote:
No, not really.

Here is a better explanation and there are more if you go search
through the group/archives:
https://groups.google.com/group/mongodb-user/browse_thread/thread/b462b3e7b9a712b1