Google Groups

Re: Can't delete index that contains a integer key

Chris Chen May 11, 2012 1:28 PM
Posted in group: mongodb-user
Yes dropping by name seems to work. Thanks!

On Friday, May 11, 2012 10:45:46 AM UTC-7, Sid wrote:
Can you try deleting the index by name ?

When you create an index like 0:"d" it searches for a plugin named "d"
and silently logs a warning when it can't find one.
Created a server ticket for :

"Creating an index using a non-existing plugin should be an error not
a warning"