Google Groups

Re: [MakerSpace] Blog Post Reminder

Joe Buck Apr 30, 2012 9:21 AM
Posted in group: milwaukeemakerspace
with a second law, of course!

Joe's Second Law of Pointy Ends:  If something has nothing BUT pointy ends, consider that highly significant in itself. (cases in point: porcupines, cacti, shuriken and caltrops)

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Kevin Crowley <caoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
How would you apply "Theory Of The Pointy End to caltrops?

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Joe Buck <jtb...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've found that, in most cases, when something has a pointy end and a not-pointy end, that difference is of some significance.  Looks like that holds true again.  My Theory Of The Pointy End is fast proving itself a natural law.  < != >

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Kevin Crowley <caoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
That explains my programming.

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Pete Prodoehl <ras...@gmail.com> wrote:
Note to self:

if ($days > 4) {
        exit;
}

is not the same as:

if ($days < 4) {
        exit;
}

# fixed

Pete

On Sunday, April 29, 2012 2:31:45 PM UTC-5, Kevin Crowley wrote:
More like 32 seconds.

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Brant Holeman <branth...@gmail.com> wrote:
0.00431712962962963 days since the last post eh?  Isn't that like... less than 10 minutes ago?  Is nothing good enough for you robot??!

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM, <remmin...@2xlnetworks.net> wrote:

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

   http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 0.00431712962962963 days since the last post!

Share the love you filthy humans!

Write about something you did at the space so others can be inspired.

reMMinderbot out! *beep* *beep* *beep*

--
Sincerely,
Brant Holeman

"I'll be honest with you, we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks." -Cave Johnson