Google Groups

[Mifos-users] Mifos Accounting | 2nd phase was completed & Reporting was started [ accountants are welcome for testing / feedbacks ]

George May 1, 2012 12:30 PM
Posted in group: Mifos Users
Dear Colleagues ,

I am happy to announce that 2nd phase of the Mifos Accounting development  project was completed. many thanks to Hugo Technologies for terrific job .

Next steps:
  1. Reporting- will be implemented by Conflux Technologies.
  2. Testing - we are looking for accountants .

Check our calendar and feel free to contact team if you need to see Mifos.Acc in Action .  Accountants are most welcome.

Regards,

FINA2 Team.