Google Groups

Re: [Mifos-users] Feature and a BUG

Ramesh Nayak Jun 7, 2012 7:51 AM
Posted in group: Mifos Users
HI Lukasz,

I checked the status of this issue in jira still it is unresolved.

Please could you update the status of this issue because it is critical for one of our client.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Lukasz Chudy <lch...@soldevelo.com> wrote:
Hi Ramesh, Amit

I added 'Fix Version' to issue http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-5585 and it will be fixed in 'Vinolia I' release (planned release date is at the end of May).

If it is critical for you to have this fixed earlier then let me know and we will try to release hotfix.

Best regards,
Lukasz

On 05/03/2012 10:57 AM, Ramesh Nayak wrote:
Hi Amit,

For first issue I have raised a bug in jira( http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-5585) and for second issue you have to unchecked compare cash flow in your loan product.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM, AMIT JAIN <amitja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello To All,
We are the cloud user of Mifos.We have been upgraded from 2.1.6 to 2.3.1.
We are facing some problems which includes the major ones are:
1.Creating multiple loans at a time does not shows / collect the attached fees with the product.Although open a single loan account get or shows fees with the product.
2.Creating a loan more than Rs.15000 requires to fill a mandatory cash flow which we does not require,please tell me how to skip or disable the particular feature.(probably it solves from conifg file).

please give an assistance on the above said matter.
Thanks and Regards

--
AMIT JAIN | E.D | Digamber Finance (Chota Loan Bade Sapne) | +919414041821 |

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh.A.Nayak| Software Engineer @ ConfluxTechnologies | Address :#412, 20th Main,Chord Road 1st Block Rajajinagar Bengaluru,Karnataka-560010 | Email :ramesh....@confluxtechnologies.com | website: www.Confluxtechnologies.com |
Contact Number - Mob : +919739317276.

Live Security Virtual Conference