Google Groups

Regression with db.ensureIndex feature with the new release 0.5

jean-guillaume lalanne Oct 18, 2012 11:53 AM
Posted in group: meteor-talk

First of all, thanks a lot to the meteor's team for your awesome work !! This framework is surprising me more an more.

When I have got the new release annoucement , I urged to test it :).
I have been nicely pleased by the new authentication/autorisation features.
Nevertheless I have got a regression on my application. I used geolocation mongo feature. So i used to fix my mongo db index in the startup.js server file with the following line " XXXX._driver.mongo.db.ensureIndex". But in the new release it does not work anymore. I am getting the following error : "TypeError: Cannot read property 'mongo' of undefined". I don't know where to search in the meteor source to find out a work around. I have got a look to the mongo_driver.js file but I am not completely sure how it is working. Has anyone an idea ? Thanks in advance for your help. Regards.