Google Groups

Re: {Merlin2Users} Re: Cannot save my project

Vicky Jul 31, 2010 5:23 AM
Posted in group: Merlin2Users
Hi there,

in general saving problems maybe connected not only to the application saving but also to the file system and medium used...Is the location where the file should be saved onto a local location and always available to the system? Are there any antivirus checks or indexing actions locking the file just saved? Is the folder write protected? Are there settings according to which Merlin should export and sync iCal calendars when saving the file? Is it a timing problem?Is the problem occurring only when editing a specific file? Taking some specific actions? Etc...
So...   to make a long story short... I think in such cases is better to send an email with complete information to Merlin's support describing the configuration and the last actions taken.

Best regards, Vicky
(on summer holidays)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------